I love my moby wrap. I have loved it since I coveted my sisters, prior to owning my own. Luckily my mom saw my jealous eye and gave me one for Christmas right after Moo was born. (Well either mom saw my jealous eye, or my sister informed her that I was constantly asking to borrow hers.)
When Roo was seven months old, my sister loaned me the moby to take on my trip to Hawaii. People were stopping me left and right to ask about the wrap and to see the cute cargo it held. I didn’t want to bring a bulky stroller and risk having it get damaged by the airline workers. So the moby wrap worked great and I took Roo everywhere in it. We hiked Diamond Head and when we got to the top, the cutest Asian tourist was so proud of me for what I accomplished with a baby strapped to me, that he kindly asked to take a picture of us on his iPhone. I loved how he asked me to, “Say cheeee!”
The next day when we went to tour the Polynesian Cultural Center, my dad was ready for a turn with Roo in the moby. How cute is that?
Can I just sell you on it for a minute?
- The Moby Wrap can be used for newborns, up until the baby reaches 30 lbs
- There are a variety ways to “hold” the baby in the wrap
- It is comfortable to wear
- The wrap promotes bonding with baby- even for dad’s, or eager relatives that want to hold baby
- You can leave the bulky stroller in the car and forget about toting around a heavy car seat
- It is great to use when shopping, especially if you have an older sibling with you that still sits in the shopping cart
- It is perfect to use on adventures/tourist events/hiking
- You can buy it here for less than the price of a stroller
- It is easy to wash
- It is easy to put on after watching my tutorial here 🙂