I’ve searched the app store for a good time-lapse iPhone app to use while putting up my pop up camper so I can show you guys how its done. I’ve tried several apps but they were all unsuccessful at capturing the entire process. Most of them would crash before it I was done.
Make sure to go to your settings and change the auto-lock feature to never so the phone doesn’t shut off during your time-lapse; also remember to change it back once your through. Here’s a few I did over the weekend…
Here I am making breakfast for the fam.
A few things about how I do Breakfast…
- I love using the electric griddle for everything breakfast, you can control the temps easier, and cleanup is easy too.
- I cook bacon and eggs at 350 degrees
- I cook pancakes at 375 degrees
- I learned from my father in law about putting butter on the pancakes after the first flip; it’s a great tasting idea
- I love taking this camping (be sure to bring an extension cord though)
- FYI Janna likes to eat her pancakes with peanut butter and syrup
I had a lot of fun shooting these time-lapse videos. Now I’m looking for other things to lapse; it’s kinda addictive. I think I’ll do the sunset once I find a place where it could be done (I’m surrounded by trees). I was able to edit them with iMovie (I love this app!)
I’d love to see some time-lapse videos of some of your daily activities or whatever sounds cool. Share your video link in the comments section below. Breakfast tips are welcomed as well. : )